Daniel Pose
Daniel Pose asked:

Rex Curry, the attorney, is quoted as saying "If you can see a cop in your rear view mirror - no matter how far back the cop is - TURN! The sooner you turn the better. Your goal while driving should be to never let a law enforcement officer into a position where he can pull you over. Don't even let them come close enough to read your tag." What do you think about this? Do you do this when you are driving?

Cathy Smith In general, yes.
Bell Leroy Rex Curry Attorney-At-Law is cited in "Drug Detection Dog Training: Libertarian Lawyers Fight Police State USA." It had never occurred to me (until after I read the book) that "Your goal while driving should be to never let a law enforcement officer into a position where he can pull you over." It would have saved me so much money, annoyance, and abuse. Now I drive that way whenever I am behind the wheel!
Image for Drug Detection Dog Training