Nathan A
Nathan A asked:

Okay so I have been looking for books to read and I haven't found anything but I was thinking of reading this book should I read it or something else?

To answer questions about Witch and Wizard, please sign up.
Madison Holmes I started reading the book and thought it was going to be really boring but once I actually got into the book it gets really intense quite quickly actually. I enjoyed the book and I hope you choose to read it.
Bri If you like books about magic you should read this. I know a lot of people really did not like this book, but I really enjoyed it. If you read it you should go into it with an open mind.
Cherie Read something else.
None-Ya-Business It's actually a pretty good book, I thought it would be dumb, but I was wrong. I didn't like Harry Potter, but surprisingly I liked this.
IMadeThisBecauseIHateWitchandWizard Don't. Run from it.
Fast.
Natty Odou It's a great book, you should read it.
LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( I read it a while ago, and to be honest, I thought it was only OK. But I guess I'm not really a fan of JP. If you are, go ahead.
Image for Witch and Wizard
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)