Nicci Smith
Nicci Smith asked:

I received an email saying this book was out on November 1st? Anyone know why it's not?

To answer questions about Undeniably Chosen, please sign up.
Judy Shelly actually posted on her website that it does not have an official release date, but she is shooting for end of 2014.
Jenna Fleming she said the book would be released in autumn, but she claims right now she is still writing the book. i would also say it is winter now so probably released the first or second week of december
Cassandra Me too i got the same email.... but because their are no reviews for it and I've also looked on all sites to buy it (kobo, amazon, chapters..) i couldn't find it... therefore i don't think it's out yet....
Sarah Anne I got that email too... Shelly Crane said that it would be out in fall 2014, so maybe it is out, just not at B&N?
Image for Undeniably Chosen
by Shelly Crane (Goodreads Author)