K
K asked:

Still not released. Stop putting teasers up re: release dates or basically a year. Not impressed.

To answer questions about Filthy Gorgeous, please sign up.
K So it is now November 16 and this book was due to be published on Oct 31. Then a notice was put on line stating the book would be in 48 hours. I have officially deleted this author off my "to read" list. Jodi I would suggest you move onto something else if you cannot keep your commitments.
Stephanie I agree, who ever is causing the delay is extremely unprofessional. I was very excited for this book and feel like the build up and anticipation will now just lead to dissapointment. I understand a lot goes into creating a piece of work but that is no excuse for lack of communication.
Lisa I'm with you! I've had this book on my TBR list for over a year. It was originally supposed to be published in January 2014. What I'm most upset about, though, is that the author recently said it would be released within 48 hours - Wednesday at the absolute latest. Well, that was almost two weeks ago that it should have been released then. I starting to think I won't read it at all
Image for Filthy Gorgeous
by Jodi Knight (Goodreads Author)