Jenny
Jenny asked:

The title that I purchased is "Stonewalled: My fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation and Harassment in Obama's Washington". I know you Liberals don't like the words "obstruction", "intimidation" and "harassment" being tied to the Democrat Party, but ... it's out there. Don't be a homer. Show the real title of the book. If you're scared, say you're scared.

Charles David Edinger Certainly agree with Jenny Hassell on this issue. Sharyl Attkisson's incredibly important book, which will shortly break into the top-20 on everybody's list, has a title..."Stonewalled: My fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation and Harassment in Obama's Washington." Why would goodreads choose to truncate the book's actual title, which explains accurately the manner in which the Obameister has been abusing any American who dares to question his disastrous policies??? This represents the worst form of censorship & should be corrected immediately!!! Charles David Edinger
Gary Itano Agreed. I just listened to the author's 11/15/14 C-Span "After Words" interview wherein she was very clear on steps she & her producer took (often placing their stories in jeopardy of being "ignored") on reporting facts, regardless of pressures to adopt biased positions, including through pre-Obama administrations. Attkisson may by all means be the opposite of the blatantly biased Fox media style reporter who pollute today's media. Worth a listen, www.c-span.org/podcasts/ & I'm sure, the read.
Linda Is this a question or just a chance for you to air your political views?
MARA OK PLEASE ADD ME FLOWER WEW MEMORIES JUST GOD SO IT CALL AWAY SUPERMAN NEED FRIEND COME CHANCE I BE THE DAy not wet that scared free you smile go al;one
Image for Stonewalled