Notawordsmith
Notawordsmith asked:

How could the USA be so blind to not understand how bloody Evil they were

Ian Divertie I worked for our "National Security State" for around thirty years and as time has gone by I become more and more disillusioned as to what we thought we were doing. The lies we've told everyone and ourselves is unconscionable.
Matthew I read Paul Higbee's response to read "Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1945-1956" which is obviously another "good ol' American" perspective on the Cold War. Could Anne Applebaum be just another American propagandist with an ax to grind (or monetary motivation)?
Paul Higbee Read "Iron Curtain : The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1945-1956"
by Anne Applebaum. You will have a better understanding of what they were dealing with.
Jamie Gray Evil is the business model of the US empire. It’s very profitable for the few at the top. That’s why they got a pass.
Image for The Brothers