Sukant
Sukant asked:

Is this series only for ladies ? Any opinions....

To answer questions about The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches, please sign up.
Kelli I can see why you might ask. Little girl rides around on her bicycle solving crimes when she isn't instigating or responding to creative expressions of conflict with her sisters... My husband loves this series as much as I do and is always first to read a new one when it arrives. Probably only 5% of our reading selections are the same so reading the same books is not a given with us. The characters are delightful, the settings are classic, the stories are well written and littered with references to interesting historical tidbits as well as references to classical literature, music and entertainment. There are some great phrases worth quoting. I think there is a little something for everyone's tastes here. (Unless you are looking for dark gruesome crime or sexually driven criminals) They are easy reads. Read the first one and then let us know how you would answer your question for others.
xenu01 Is this question serious? No one asks that about Harry Potter. This series is about an eleven year old who solves mysteries. The end.
Image for The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches
by Alan Bradley (Goodreads Author)