♥eline♥
♥eline♥ asked:

it is a nice book,with funny words. but its to difficult, it is a little bit boring. and it is a to long book.i'm sorry for the people who like it.

To answer questions about RatBurger, please sign up.
Safaa I do not think that this book was boring as there were many exciting points however you may have found the book boring as it may have seemed a bit childish, which, I do understand.
Annoyingmarshmello1 I do see why you thought it was a bit boring, as sometimes I can get a bit bored with it too. However, there are a lot more books out there for you to read! :)
Anna Wallman Sorry you feel that way, my seven-year-old read it and thought it easy to read. Of course, could be that the translator into Swedish made it easier than it originally was. Myself I thought it exciting, not boring.
Jeff what do you mean this is the best book. lmao
Image for RatBurger