ساغر
ساغر asked:

hello how can I read the books o download them? would you please help me? I don't know how I can use the site

To answer questions about Persepolis, Volume 1, please sign up.
Indra Vargas Good reads is only for keeping a record of the books you have read and the books you want to read. There are also recommendations of books, lists, quotes, trivias, quizzes and more things you can do on this website. Think of it as a social network for people that like to read.
Unfortunately you can't read or download books from this website. You can buy and download books on amazon but you have to pay for them. If you want them free, try to google the book in a PDF format, i've read many books this way. You can also use guttenberg.org and see if they have the book you want (it's completely free).
I hope this help.
Image for Persepolis, Volume 1