Jo Williamson
Jo Williamson asked Anthony E. Thorogood:

I don't have a question, but wanted to let you know that I received the book I won through Goodreads. Thank you! I have not forgotten about the review, but I I managed to come to hospital without the book!!! Oh the frustration......:)

Anthony E. Thorogood Yes hospitals? I need good books in hospitals even when just sitting in the waiting rooms. I find hospitals have so very little visual stimulation that I start to go to pieces, I am a bit anti sterile buildings my brain starts to collapse when I am in them. I was in hospital the other week and I formed an escape committee, I even tried to bribe the nurses to let me out and I was only in for 4 hours, I had a good book but I had to lie down so how could I hold it?