Katie
Katie asked:

Should I read this book? because honestly I don't know. One of my friends said she loved it but then others say it's not good.

To answer questions about Beautiful Creatures, please sign up.
Lila Wayne If you like magic, supernatural and romance, then you'll definitely love this ;)
Rebecca I would recommend this book series. I enjoyed reading the series, with the understanding that they are written for Young Adults (YA) and therefore may not follow through on some aspects of the story line.
If you like the Twilight series, Harry Potter series, or some other series that delves into the supernatural; then you will enjoy this series.
The characters are well written and their experiences are enjoyable for the reader to follow.

I will warn you the books are great, but do not read it and then watch the movie. The movie will disappoint you, they could have done so much more with it.
Lauren Depends on what you like. I love this series. It's hard to find sometimes because it's popular but then it's not. Junto loved this book so much that I drove an hour out of my way to go pick it up. And it was worth it.
Image for Beautiful Creatures
by Kami Garcia (Goodreads Author)