Laura Lamb
Laura Lamb asked:

Just wondering... do you have to have a special camera lens to pick up all the orbs that you do in your pictures? Also, I enjoyed the story about your friend, Dee Dee. However, I find it strange (if I read correctly) that she would feel that she missed out on so much when she died so young, per the medium's message. How could one feel that they missed anything at all when they are back with Source?

To answer questions about Let Them Know...That I Am Here, please sign up.
Robyn Reynolds I've never needed any special camera or lens to connect to spirit, Laura. Any camera handy will do. I usually keep the flash on, but I connect to spirit without the flash as well. I've used over 100 different camera's - including an instant polaroid, a disposable camera and many, many digital ones.

As for Dee...I have thought about that message as well - her missing out on so much. Was it her way of telling me she was near and a part of so much of my life? I'd like to think so.
Image for Let Them Know...That I Am Here
by Robyn L. Reynolds (Goodreads Author)