Muslim Peak
Muslim Peak asked:

please i need a summary and analysis of three lives ,i dont understand the story it is complicated for me to comprehend cuz my english is not good and now i am in need of .

To answer questions about Three Lives, please sign up.
Nancy No need. Just move on. Not worth all this effort.
B. P. Rinehart I can't, at this moment, remember the third story in detail, but I can say that the freedom of choice for a woman is at issue in these stories. The first story sees a woman take a more uniquely tradition role despite what circumstance as dealt her. The heart of the book is the second story which deals with a woman who goes against tradition and becomes a proto-feminist in a world that was not kind to people like that.

I am amazed you decided to read this book since it is very hard for even the best native English speakers to read it.
Image for Three Lives