Shawn Anderson

Came across this title in The Happiness Advantage. Shawn Anchor says it's Brilliant. Do you agree?

Steve Malerich I hesitate to attach superlatives to anything, so I'll start my answer with: (1) This is an easy read; (2) It's relevant to daily living; (3) It cites substantial research that either leads to or supports its conclusions; and (4) It provides recommendations that are consistent with the observations and conclusions.

If your definition of "brilliant" includes something that combines those four characteristics, then this book qualifies.
Ricardo I think the book is really good and informative. What is brilliant is the object of study and the discussions that can arise by reading it.
Image for The Paradox of Choice