Angelika Christie

I used this poem in my spiritual retreats and workshops at least 18 years ago. Back then there was only a one sheet that showed up in my life (don't remember how or who gave it to me back then) I always loved this and found it to be profound and powerful. Wonder what else in in the book/

To answer questions about The Invitation, please sign up.
Esoteric Angel I am not financially well off; however, I have loved Oriah's postings on FB for several years and I know she suffers health issues, if I am not mistaken, much the same as I. If you are not in a financial situation that allows you the ability to purchase this book, I would be honored if you would accept it as my gift to you for all of the love that Oriah has brought in to my life over the years. It truly would be a very sacred honor. I hold the deepest love and respect for Oriah.
Image for The Invitation