Caroline Matthews

Is this book good?

To answer questions about The Pilgrimage, please sign up.
Dovofthegalilee This is a weak story to be kind. Suffered through it, I've seen deeper plots on Cartoon Network.
Alex Trapnell Personally it's a favourite book, re-read many times over.
Friar Stebin John Capuchin A good book with lots of inspiration
Mark Gannon A bit late to answer but... whether it is good or not is subjective. Personally, I didn't think it was a good book, for a variety of reasons that would bore you senseless. I wish I could recommend it to you, but from my experience of it- avoid at all costs. <-- That is the first time I have ever said such a thing about a book. Take from that what you will.
Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) That's a subjective call. A book I love might be the very book you think is awful, or vice versa. Only you can decide once you've tried it. Check it out from the library if you're not sure you want to invest in it.
Martin Tobias no. give it a pass in favor of The Alchemist. This is a freshman blunder.
Image for The Pilgrimage
by Paulo Coelho (Goodreads Author)