The Book Addict

Am I the only one who thinks there might be a chance of Rowan turning up unannounced in Adarlan? After all, Celaena/Aelin didn't give him explicit orders to remain in Wendlyn, did she?

To answer questions about Queen of Shadows, please sign up.
Nisha N Honestly he could come. In the Assassin and the Healer, Celeana wore a dark cloak that covered her completely. Rowan could wear something like that. His tattoo, ears, teeth could be concealed.
Wy'Kia I want him to come too but what about the curse in Adarlan. Rowan would be stuck as an eagle.
Rumesa I would absolutely love that. But please dont make it awkward, you know, with the whole love square thing. :D
Lindsay I really want him to come over there. He already has a huge problem with her leaving, he won't be able to stay in Wendlyn long.
Alice (Booksandfreshlybrewedtea) OH HE IS SO COMMING TO ADARLAN!
He's her protector he wouldn't just leave her unprotected (not that she needs protecting)
Karina I do. I feel like he would do that but not alone.
Image for Queen of Shadows
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)