Momijiso
Momijiso asked:

As a european girl I want to know: Do high school students really act like those in the book series? I am talking about girls like Parker or even Logan for example? is there always the popular girlgroup and the boy everyone wants to date? High school must be really cruel then:O

To answer questions about Fallen Crest Family, please sign up.
Laura I went to 3 different high schools because I moved a lot and this literally never happens. lol at least not the ones I went to. I always hung out with every different kind of group of people and vice versa. this Is just over dramatized like it is in TV shows and movies. still good books even though there is anger on every page lol
J17man i'm also from europe and i have the same question in my mind!! i really liked the book, but in these kind of books and in movies, what we see is that popular kids do what they want and bulling others! they care so much about prom like its a big deal.. i find it stupid...
Luna Yeah, I always had this question, too. Now that I'm grown up, I keep thinking that I would have been bullied if I had been an American girl. I don't like Italian schools, I always dreamt about the prom and cheerleaders etc etc, but maybe it was better this way :/
Kae The high school I went to definitely had cliques and popular guys that a lot of people wanted to date/bang lol. There were mean girls and mean guys and lots of catty bullshit lol
Image for Fallen Crest Family
by Tijan (Goodreads Author)