Gisela Hafezparast

Do you know any other books which deal with what it feels like to be at the end of your life?

To answer questions about Somewhere Towards the End, please sign up.
Mary Yes! Donald Hall wrote two wonderful books of essays about aging and facing death: "Essays After 80" and "A Carnival of Losses: Notes Nearing Ninety." Another Donald, Don Murray, wrote a newspaper column about aging and some of that is reflected in his memoir "My Twice-Lived Life."
Susan Fiction by Walter Mosley: The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey is a great read about a 91-year-old.
Richard Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well by Billy Graham - I have it to read - it is from a Christian perspective.
Also I bought Miracles of Life by J G Ballard based on a book review on TV again unread but I think it talks about reflections of age and death in the family.
The first book however I am going to read was recommended by you, thank you
Image for Somewhere Towards the End