Chantal Aurora

Is this book extremly scary? Im so easily scared. But this sounds good ugh.

To answer questions about The Cure for Dreaming, please sign up.
Zoe Carmichael I am reading it now. Not scary. Definitely mysterious and intriguing! The main character is a 17 year old girl so you have to read it through your teenage eyes! :-D
Lexi I hate scary stories, and I love this book, so I would say no. Although, there is a big fat trigger warning if you are afraid of dentists.
Carrie No, not scary at all...unless you think about the fact that 100 years ago women didn't have a right to anything let a lone voting.
Anne Hello! I am on chapter nineteen so far, and I would have to say that it's not extremely scary. Though it mentions vampires and there are some descriptions of creatures, it's over all, not scary. And it is such a wonderful book.

Hope this helped a little :)
Erin I'm scared of everything, but I really enjoyed this book, so I'd give it a try. The parts that could be considered frightening are merely the character's imagination. Good luck - this is a great read!
Image for The Cure for Dreaming
by Cat Winters (Goodreads Author)