Marie
Marie asked:

How big of a role could Rowan really have in the story of the next book? I mean, now that he and Celeana are seperated, will we get some chapters in his POV like we had with all the other guys in her life who were half in love with her?

To answer questions about Queen of Shadows, please sign up.
Hannah He is going to team up with Chaol and take down one of those dang black towers, breaking the restraint on magic in Ardalan, and then Celaena can burn the whole place down with the evil king inside-HOPEFULLY lol
The Book Addict I certainly hope we do, unless he's going to somehow come to Adarlan. Otherwise, it is possible that he encounters some kind of issue in Wendlyn (maybe something to do with Maeve), in which case he'd definitely have a frequent POV.
All in all, he'd better have a role in the story OR I WILL SHOOT SOMEONE!
Image for Queen of Shadows
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)