Is this a adventure book?

To answer questions about Walk Two Moons, please sign up.
Loren This is not any sort of action or suspense book- if that is what you are looking for- but, this book is about one girl's journey, if you will, through facing all of her fears and learning to cope with a new home, death, and life itself. This book is beautiful and I highly recommend it for anyone. :)
Eddy one thing i had enjoyed in this book was how the author used figurative language to describe the winds that told Sal to move it on to get to Idaho or somewhere honestly i forgot the place. and through out the story it was mainly not many related stuff but it was good.

needs a second book?
Nathan Grube It's not really an adventure book, but it has been very well-written and is very sad. I cried in this book and I never cry. (Unless it's Old Yeller)
Ilse Yes, in my opinion it is. In this story you'll follow the kid while she's traveling, so yes. There is an adventure.
Image for Walk Two Moons