Goodreads asked Elly Green:

What are you currently working on?

Elly Green Just finished two short stories for two separate anthologies. Edited and proofread... one submitted, the other will be submitted by the end of the week. Hope at least one gets chosen to publish.

Looked at writing a short about Nisus & Euryalus for a "Warriors & Warlords" anthology, but am having trouble with the plot. Not sure I'll complete the short... it is walking a line a little too close to underage sex. It is a touching story, but since it is historical, I hate to rearrange too many of the facts to make them more equal in age and thus more attractive to the gay market and publishers.

Have begun a short about Achilles' time in the court of Lycomedes... this is actually turning out very fun since I am having a great time with innuendo.

And, lastly, I am currently trying to finish up my story about Hephaestus and his second wife, Aglaia. It is so much longer than I had intended and I am still not quite sure I've written it the way I want, but we'll see how the ending plays out.