Amanda
Amanda asked:

I notice a lot of people seem unhappy that this series continues and they think it should stop (it seems like everyone is jumping on some bandwagon that I missed. I'm all for bitching and moaning about things on the internet, but it's like everyone is parroting the same sentiment on here.) A lot of authors milk series for a little longer than they maybe should, why all the hate for this particular author/series?

To answer questions about The Bane Chronicles, please sign up.
Shannon Harris I don't want to assume what people think and I wouldn't know the exact reason for hating on this particular series but I think it's just people might want to see something different from Cassandra Clare - she's an amazing writer and has a great imagination so there's potential for other things. I'm not complaining - I love the TMI, etc. series but maybe she can try and do at least a standalone book that's not connected to TMI, TID, etc.
Image for The Bane Chronicles
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)