Rin
Rin asked:

Should i read this book? cuz i read the reviews and most of the reviews were negative and bad . ex:the reviews said that this book was boring ,a rip-off, unrealistic,writing forced & trite,some things too detailed others need more, etc. but the description of the book on goodreads seem interesting and worth a try plus i'm looking for good vampire books (some of the popular ones i already read.

To answer questions about Blue Bloods, please sign up.
Bella Hale I love the plot of the story. I find it unique and a stretch from the typical vampire drama. However, I wasn't crazy about the writing style as is seemed amateur-ish (in my own opinion). It's also fast-paced and has a few holes. If you can look past that, they're great books!
Maddy Freund I personally loved this series! But you can't stretch out your reading of the series or you may get confused or bored.
Image for Blue Bloods
by Melissa de la Cruz (Goodreads Author)