Sophia
Sophia asked:

PLEASE DON'T LET GANSEY DIEEE

To answer questions about The Raven King, please sign up.
Renee I reckon he could come back as a ghost like Noah and then NOAH BABY WILL COME BACK!!!!! ^_^ And I'm pretty sure, not to dampen anyone's hopes and reams but uhh I'm pretty sure Gansey is going to die no matter what.
Jessie I feel Maggie might pull a coming back to life due to some magic or something. Is just a feeling I have, who knows.
Chloe Brown
Emily Boribon He can die, as long he comes back. The main character can't disappear.
Angela Maybe he does and then comes back thanks to the power of love, so harry-potter-like :D
Morrighan Rose
Nathalie Vergara Mussre
Liana I think he has to die in order to find glendower but just in the brink and then bring him back...
Mikorin pretty sure this should be marked spoiler
Charlotte it's definite he will die but it's most likely blue will ask Glendower to bring him back to life, I hope the ending isn't as bad as Forever: don't get me wrong loved the story but the end was sort of too happy and no details, she may as well have said "they lived happily ever after"
Elizabeth I definitely don't think he will die. Ronan, and now Adam, has asked the forest that Gansey be protected.

Importantly, that wish that Glendower is meant to grant when found is little mentioned...what else could be the big finale??
Izzy I get that it's incredibly sad and stuff but it told you in the first book that he would die and yet everybody read it anyway like "Nah that'll never happen" and now it's the last book and people want a rewind.
claire i'm sure he's gonna die, and if maggie is feeling all nice she'll let him come back to life. if she's feeling a bit evil she'll probably curse him to sleep forever like glendower was LOL
Mariana Gomes
It'sasecret AT LEAST LET HIM COME BACK AS A GHOST LIKE NOAH
Image for The Raven King
by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads Author)