Elle Aris
Elle Aris asked:

What was the hardest part of writing this story? What was the best part of writing this story?

To answer questions about Tainted Love, please sign up.
Ghiselle James Hmm, how to answer this??? The hardest part was writing about Sullivan's abuse and centering Sullivan's character around it and making her the type of woman she was. I didn't want her character to follow the erotic romance norm which was a risky move on my part, since she is who the story is built on. I knew people wouldn't like her, but I'd hoped they would take the journey with her & root for her (the way they would do any broken hero) despite some unlovable things about her.

The best part about writing this story was writing the sex scenes! Maaannnn!!!! Lol!!! I mean, jeez, some of those scenes were HOT! I found myself getting a little hot & bothered as I wrote them. I even tried some of the sex out, to be honest. I wanted to know I was writing from first-hand experience with some of these scenes.

Another thing I enjoyed was developing the characters, their love story and the plot itself with them in it. Weaving a story is hard work, but is also the best part to me. You can do so much with a story, twist it any which way, & that's what I love most.
Image for Tainted Love
by Ghiselle St. James (Goodreads Author)