Geertje
Geertje asked:

When I look on amazon, it says there will only be a kindle edition for this book. Do you know whether a real-life copy will also be available there? I'd like to read this novel, but I don't own a kindle ;)

To answer questions about The Griever's Mark, please sign up.
Katherine Buel Yes, the paperback edition will come out at the same time as the Kindle edition, on November 11. Are you on one of Amazon's European sites? At this time, the paperback only shows up for pre-order in the US, but I assure you, the paperback WILL be on all European Amazon sites on November 11. Amazon makes pre-order annoyingly difficult to set up, hence this glitch. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience, but again, it will be available in paperback on its release date.
Image for The Griever's Mark
by Katherine Buel (Goodreads Author)