Sneha Venky
Sneha Venky asked:

anyone get the feeling the dealer is somehow destined to be 'the one' for beep?

To answer questions about Eighth Grave After Dark, please sign up.
Yous Same here. But I wish it's not the case. It has this whole Jacob/Renesme thing from Twilight. And it's just creepy!
Anna Oh. my. gosh.... i thought i was the only one!!!!!!!!!!
ClareBear That's a bit too much like Twilight for my liking (the whole Jacob and Renesmee connection).
Sheneé I think Osh/Dealer is possibly Beep's 13th
Trinesha I'm thinking... maybe he might try to kidnap the baby once she's born.
Brice Jale I thought so too. I also think that Osh already knew Beep was gonna be the one ever since book 6.
Anaidalee Martinez Ocasio Yes, I finish the book and Chaeley says he is the 13th so he will be the one that can make Beep lose the war.
PaB please tell me its not true i cant read something like Jacob/reneesme again ,i beg you 3
Debbie Ballard I agree that the Dealer appears to be the destined "one" for beep!
Gen E. I think it is the son of the detective friend
TC Manna BEP, for Black Eyed Pea
Lori I don’t think so, I think it is the bounty hunter’s son. We shall see I guess.
Michelle I just finished the book and Charley actually says he's the 13th in the last few chapters. So, yes, he's destined for her
Gunjeeta yep.. my thoughts exactly... as he is somehow important ... !!
Image for Eighth Grave After Dark
by Darynda Jones (Goodreads Author)