VALERIE
VALERIE asked:

I'm wondering if it would be possible for the author to ever get in to North Korea again after publishing this book, and how she feels about that.

Jenny K In an interview with NBC news;

"Do you think it's likely you'll ever be able to return to North Korea? And if not, was telling this story worth that risk?

I doubt I will be able to return. But it was worth it. My goal was to write a book that humanizes North Koreans, in the hope that readers will feel more invested in what happens to them, and I think I achieved that. I wanted to show that there is more to North Korea than what articles often focus on—the almost comic images of the Great Leader as a crazy man with a funny hairdo and outfits, whose hobby is threaten "

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-ame...
Image for Without You, There Is No Us
by Suki Kim (Goodreads Author)