Jay
Jay asked:

Has anyone also read the book. "Productive Christians in an Age of Guilt Manipulators?" I read "Productive Christians " After reading "Rich Christians" and it totally changed my thinking. Not saying that "Rich Christians ..." book is all bad, but the "Productive Christians book does a great job of debunking some of the false claims in in "Rich Christians ..."

Thorin Just began reading Productive Christians after finishing this one. My class was assigned both. It's interesting hearing from someone else who has gone down the same path, but even not having read Productive Christians yet, I'd have to disagree with you about Rich Christians not being all bad. He argues his point terribly, based on ungrounded assertions (such as claiming that certain passages are unequivocally meant literally) and dogmatic theology. Whether you agree with him or not, this book is a mess.
Image for Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger