Amiee
Amiee asked:

Someone please tell me something, ANYTHING to help me get through this book. I just want to give up on reading it! I have never quit on a book in my life but this one i just am not interested and i'm about to stop! I keep hearing its an awful book so i may just take a loss and use the ending of Death Cure as the ending for the entire series .

To answer questions about The Kill Order, please sign up.
Ally If you don't like it, you should skip to the epilogue. If the read the book you will find out more about Teresa who is Deedee. Some books have an extra part at the end that tells you that.
Anne Martin tell me something to get me to begin it! I dragged myself through the second and third one, expecting some answers. Now, facing the same amount of pages in the prequel, I can't.
It is a shame how authors write books in 3 or 4 parts when they have enough to make one good book or hardly 2.
Image for The Kill Order
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)