Katniss Everdeen

What are the "abilities she doesn’t understand"?

To answer questions about Unremembered, please sign up.
☯Meera☯ Yes. I only five minutes ago finished it. I think she's very fast at running, and she can pick up very heavy objects. She has beauty and high intelligence for complex questions.
Claire She is a whiz at complex math calculations and speaks several languages. I am only a few chapters in but I am enjoying it so far. I can't say if it is science fiction yet although there is a reference to a laboratory for research.
Dannika She is computer-good w/numbers, has like super speed and strength, can speak different languages perfectly without realizing it, can read a book by scanning the pages, learn how to do things the first time around, and say the definitions of words like a dictionary.
Nexxa to answer moonseeme, the sci fi part will appear later. i think it was book 2, but it's definitely sci fi :)
Image for Unremembered
by Jessica Brody (Goodreads Author)