I.D. Johnson
I.D. Johnson asked:

Where did you get the idea for this book? The premise is so creative! I love how it's basically a book about how books are born (and that is very basic because it's about so many other things as well.)

To answer questions about Muse: A Dreamlands Novel, please sign up.
Katherine Pope Well, since this was my NaNoWriMo novel, I was definitely thinking a lot about how the heck I was going to write 50,000 words in a month. That led to a lot of thinking about how books are written, how we find those ideas. Muse is kind of a book about writing, and the fact that nobody really has a good answer for the question, "where do you get your ideas?" I started off with the question, "What if your muse was a real person?" and kinda went from there. I love the idea that every writer out there has a muse, and their own version of the Dreamlands, and that someone, somewhere had to live their story first.
Image for Muse
by Katherine Jean Pope (Goodreads Author)