Florence Dupuis

This book was one of my favorites as a child. I read it many many time, and I must say, even as I grow older, I'll never stop loving Warriors, not when I grew up with them. Spottedleaf is a great character, I really love her, and she is the kind of character that just stays with you. This book is just the beggining of an adventure I recommend you take!

To answer questions about Into the Wild, please sign up.
Audrey I've read the entire series since forth grade and more. It is the best book series in the entire world! Although I never really cared for Spottedleaf, what about Cinderpelt? She was always my favorite.
Amelie i also agree that spottedleaf is one of the best characters and i always wonder why she had to die. why?!
btw this is suppose to be a q and a thingy
Image for Into the Wild