Neila
Neila asked:

I have read a review of this book and it seems to be what I need at a time when I am dealing with the issues surrounding an elderly parent. I want to know what I can do to provide him with comfort and quality of life in his final years. Does this book do that?

Margy Houtz Yes yes yes....and be sure to talk and listen to your elderly parent so you can know what "comfort and quality of life in his final years" means to HIM!
Sameer Vasta This book will provide you with the insight and perspective to have the kinds of hard discussions that we are faced with when it comes to aging and dying. While it won’t tell you what to do or how to do it, it will surely equip you to have the conversations that will help you discover your own journey.
Cindy My sister & I are both reading this as our Mom has cancer & at 89 the doctors say the treatment would kill her. It has helped us a lot in deciding on Hospice and quality of her care instead of having her go through testing for things that don't matter, can't be changed, and won't change the outcome. I recommend it because we want her out of pain and to be as comfortable as she can for as long as she can.
Image for Being Mortal