Sue
Sue asked:

I also won a copy on August 31 (2 months ago) and never received it. I was really looking forward to this one. Has anyone actually received their copy?

Melissa iorio Hi Sue, I don't work with or for GR's, however I've been a member since 2011 and this has only happened to me three times (almost four with one recent win which hasn't arrived yet). I know my profile shows me as a new member, but I had to change accounts due to a st*lker which started off from an issue like yours. With that said, please make sure whomever should contact you is legit for your own safety as mine ruined my entire internet safety across all sites and email. It was very frightening and creepy.

To answer your question, as I was told regarding this issue, is to first try to contact the person who listed the book through the "view details" link on the entry page or from the link in your email. If you still don't hear anything or receive the book I was told to mark it as "read", one star it and explain in the review box your reasons for doing the two ("read" and one star). It's only happened to me three times since 2011 and it did resolve the issue. However, if you leave everything blank than GR's and the publisher/author may just think you got the book and decided not to read or review it which makes your review status look bad. Better to do those three steps and keep a good reputable user status than anyone thinking you just didn't bother.

I entered for this book tonight and everything is still in pending mode so I don't know yet, but congrats to you for winning and I hope that helped/helps you if you haven't already recieved the book. Stuff happens, but there are some options that should help. Take care and Happy Reading :)

P.S. Quick edit: Being that the listing is from Random House I have no worries of any st*lker issues. My incident was from a very hot topic book and a very unknown publicist.
Image for For Love of Country