Kelsey
Kelsey asked:

What happened between Bolt and Maggs??? In book 3 he was just getting out and then they are broken up in book 4?? I was more interested in what happened to them then what was going on in the book. Hopefully she write a book for them.

To answer questions about Reaper's Stand, please sign up.
Kelsey Yeah I don't know what happened, but I kind of want it explained because Maggs was one of my favorite characters. She is or was a very strong woman who was ridiculous loyal to Bolt. She worked every day to clear his name and then for him to get some chick pregnant pissed me off. But not as bad as her forgiving him and taking him back which is what we are told in the epilogue. So id like an explanation.
BookLover OMG, yes!!!! I was way more invested in learning what happened between these two than the main characters. I really, really hope we get a book on Bolt and Maggs.

"But a man inside does whatever it takes to get by. Bolt hadn't had any allies to protect him during that final stretch, so he'd done what he had to." After reading this I was sure we were going to get more of their story and was really upset when we didn't.
Jenny This is driving me crazy! I love Maggs & was so mad to read that he cheated on her! I was re-reading the last book to see if I missed something. Hopefully we get more of their story SOON :). I loved Reese & London!
LastBreath I wondered the same thing. From what I understand - or more accurately, what my imagination believes - Bolt had to do, what he had to do, while incarcerated. Protection doesn't come cheaply. So only two scenarios played in my head.

1. He temporarily became someones play thing.
2. Agreed to look after someones girlfriend once he got out, which turned into something a little more, hence the 'pregnancy' stunt some girl pulled on him (Book 4).

I hope it's answered in the next installment, because like you, I need to know.

Nicole Romeo-Bonales My guess is that he was messing with a female prison guard in exchange for some sort of protection. I just finished book 4 (London and Picnic's/Reese's book) so I'm not sure if this mystery has been solved already.
Benny I would like to see what happened in the epilogue it say they get back together in book 5 are back together and he moved back in
Deb Crisswell She left him because he cheated on her. Supposedly got someone else pregnant. Then the girl told Bolt she lost the baby.
Karen Lane I also wonder if something happened between Cookie and Bolt. I haven't read this book yet, but when Marie and horse were getting married and cookie reacted funny when Bolt was mentioned and then her daughter Sylvie.. I thought mmmm what's going on here...
Teri And did he cheat while he was in prison?? I was confused on whether he was with dudes or this chick.
Image for Reaper's Stand
by Joanna Wylde (Goodreads Author)