Spencer Howerton

I loved the movie, will the book be better than the movie and should I read it.

To answer questions about Divergent, please sign up.
Word Owl The movie was certainly not bad, but the book was FAR better! Couldn't stop reading it!
Ella The book is much, much,much better than the movie it is way more descriptive on Tris, once I stared reading it I could not put it down
Barbara Yeah, the book is way better than the movie. Not because the movie is bad, although having read the book before watching the movie made it a little bit dissapointing, but because the book in its more extensive retell explores the relationships between the caracters in a much deeper level. It also contains more episodes of action and romance than the movie gets to show.
I highly recommend it, once you dive in its reading you can't get your head up for air!
Sarah The movie sucked
I say the book is way better
Cassandra Murphy The book is way better than the movie! I couldn't put it down. But if you don't have enough time to read the book the move covers it all pretty much.
Mia The book is sooooooooooooooooo much better!!!!!!!

Im actually ... uh ... kinda ... uh ... READING IT FOR THE SECOND TIME ... because its so amazing.

Gee, i sound like a weirdo.. haha
Andreanna It was an amazing book, so i would read it.
Savannah Hussey The book is soooooo much better than the movie
Mikaela if you loved the movie you will you will really seriously loved the book. i watched the movie first and then i read the book and i loved it more than the movie because the book made me laugh,cry,angry and many more. the book is definitely better than the movie and you should read it.
omar gaytan Why did you watch the movie first? Sometimes movies aren't even like the book.
Rylee The book is a lot better than the movie. First of all, the endings are completely different. Second, the book's romance stuff is much better. I'm not saying the movies are bad, I still enjoy watching them, but the book is much more worthy of your time. I would definitely say read the book before you watch the movie even if they end differently because it is fun to watch for the differences. Lastly, I have read the book four times so I would say it's really, REALLY good! I hope this helped.
Image for Divergent
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)