Huldah Ohiani-jegede

To answer questions about Until the End, please sign up.
Omamah You have a humongous chunk missing in your e-book. After Amanda says that to Trisha, there are wrap-up stories of Sadie and Jax, Marcus and Low, Cage and Eva, Preston and Amanda, Jess and Jason, Krit and Blythe, and Dewayne and Sienna. And the book ends with Bliss's POV.
Maris Stewart My copy did that too. I was wondering the same thing. I heard that it was supposed to have little stories on everyone, but mine jumped from that part to Bliss' story...so I assumed that her telling about all the kids was the wrap up part that I heard about. I'll have to try redownloading it too.
Nerdy Chic Delete it and redownload. You're missing a lot! If that doesn't work, you might have to contact Amazon or whoever you got it from.
Kelly (the book hussy) i haven't read the book yet, so not happy I stumbled upon this....looks like a huge spoiler
Image for Until the End
by Abbi Glines (Goodreads Author)