Sue Milner
Sue Milner asked:

Hi my name is Sue Milner I'm 67 years old from Ottawa Ont Canada,In Aug 2011 I won publication from World Poetry Movement for my Poem " Special Mom " in a book called " Stars in Our Hearts " I was wondering where I could find this book. They're are several other books with my Poems in too I just can't remember the names. Thank you Sue Milner

To answer questions about Stars in Our Hearts, please sign up.
Kristin Geiman Have you tried searching for "Stars in Our Hearts" followed by your name on Amazon? When I did that, only one volume of Stars in Our Hearts came up, so I think it's a good sign, seeing as just searching "Stars in Our Hearts" brought up tons of results.
Kristalee Ann Hi Sue, I also won a publication for two poems I submitted for the #WorldPoetryMovement the one that is to be published in 'Stars in Our Hearts' is called, 'the abyss.' I haven't been able to find it but I am told it's there... Strange.. Did you find anything else out? The other published poem was just released into stores, so I will check that book now... ;)
Image for Stars in Our Hearts