Goodreads asked Jason M. Brooks:

What are you currently working on?

Jason M. Brooks The Wild Space Series. The response to these short works has completely floored me. I originally started writing these books so I could break away from the Thrones and Prophecy series for a bit. Little did I know, readers were hungry for science fiction. I've found a niche and now I'm having a hard time breaking away from it.

I'm excited that people love the Wild Space series. My main focus is on that. However, I am revamping Twins of the Prophecy and preparing to relaunch it under a new title and with new material included in it. I'm also writing the second book in the Thrones and Prophecy series as well. As time allows, I have a number of other stand alone books that are in various levels of development. I hope to get those completed and out by the end of the year.

You can stay up to date with all my projects by subscribing to my newsletter at http://jasonmbrooks.com/newsletter