Mark
Mark asked:

Do you have any more Sara Jordan books? I'd actually read her articles (Midwest Today) before starting A Day Saved... The ones I actually read were about old time crimes: THAT's how I knew this mystery fiction was going to be good. Jordan's not afraid to dive into the dangerous side of life, though she (as far as I've seen) has done so with class. I'd like to find another to keep on my mobile for reading on the plane.

To answer questions about A Day Saved Is A Day Earned, please sign up.
Sara Thank you for your interest in my work, Mark! Currently A DAY SAVED IS A DAY EARNED is my only work of fiction. I am planning similarly styled novellas for the future. My upcoming book will be nonfiction, and it explores the lives of 12 classic movie stars, all from the Midwest. My archival research and interviews will provide fresh perspectives on these stars, including Clark Gable, Jean Seberg, Jane Russell, Joan Crawford, Rock Hudson, and more!
Image for A Day Saved Is A Day Earned
by Sara Jordan-Heintz (Goodreads Author)