Eleanor
Eleanor asked:

Does anyone know what is going on with, "The Subharmonic Murmur of Black Tentacular Voids"? I did a little googling and, at least Stanza II seems to be a hodge-podge of evolutionary biology articles by Antonio Lazcano. But Thacker presents it as an example of internet mysticism. Is this some kind of elaborate joke?

To answer questions about In the Dust of This Planet, please sign up.
Claus Appel I am convinced that the poem is written by Thacker, for a number of reasons:
1. Most Google hits for the poem's title reference Thacker.
2. It looks like his style.
3. The bibliographic reference is obviously bogus. ("Sonia Haft-Greene" was the name of H. P. Lovecraft's wife.)
4. The poem is, IMO, so devoid of poetic meric that I cannot imagine why anyone would "circulate" it.
Dan's I wonder if it would be possible to see the answers that came up from yer search there.

I f possible I will try to add a video froma n experimantal science Lab, where they strecth down water molecules , with 'harmonics' they are able to withstand till the 8th, then they break down to individual parts and ultimately disintegrate.. But it's intriguing to see the 'shapes' they alter to in each harmonic!!!
Image for In the Dust of This Planet