Beth
Beth asked:

Can anyone tell me if anything bad happens to Tulip? I can't read anything with animals that are hurt or abused, etc. For crying out loud, I can't even watch "Bambi" or "Dumbo" without crying! ;-) I've put the book on "pause" until I know Tulip is going to be okay....

To answer questions about Catch Me, please sign up.
Jennifer I know exactly how you feel! I never watched Bambi or Dumbo - cannot do it. Tulip is okay! She does great. The worst thing that happens to her is she gets kicked (yes, I flinched and gasped), but she survives and is my absolute favorite character. When you're done the book (and what a good one it is!) read the afterwords for how Tulip came to be a part of the story!
Melissa Bergeron One event... But Tulip ends up just fine.
Mary Eve I loved this question!!! I haven't read it yet but I LOVE this question!! I feel the same way. about animals and violence. :)
Sandy I'm exactly the same way! With so many books in the world, why read one where an animal gets hurt? There are many books I've passed by because they have animals as main characters and I'm afraid of them getting hurt. And it really pisses me off when they don't mention it in the book jacket! But Tulip makes it just fine ;)
Brenda Great question! Like the others said, she does get kicked, which infuriates Charlie and she kicks into action! But Tulip lives happily ever after. Yay!
JIJITH MK Never worry about this. It gets hurt, but not in a brutual way.
Karen NOTHING bad happens to Tulip :-)
Image for Catch Me
by Lisa Gardner (Goodreads Author)