book eater
book eater asked:

is it a good book??

Michael Hung I studied geography and love maps, collect maps. But I hate travelling on boats and get seasick... So this book completes my experience not just giving me maps and sketches, but also poems, stories and histories of those remote......... islands and I will never visit. How about if someone makes a travel documentary based on those descriptions from this book. Like the one travel by trains....
LA A great book, everyone who loves to travel in imagination and otherwise should absolutely read it. This beautiful book brings back a lot of memories from my childhood, when I for hours was entertained by our atlas book. It's beautifully illustrated and contains little exciting stories about each island. Along the way, you can't resist exploring the islands on google. Your curiosity bubbles and your imagination runs wild. For a moment you become Jules Verne, Vasco da Gama and all the others great adventures who either traveled in their imagination or as explorers.
Jennifer It depends on the type of book you are looking for. It was not what I expected, but I enjoyed the book. It gives short stories, poems, historical thoughts on each islands along with the artwork. There are numerous reviews right here on Goodreads that will give you all kinds of opinions and in depth opinions.
Image for Pocket Atlas of Remote Islands