Patty McKenna Van Hulle

Part B 2) I bet you had many hours of reading all about thingies parachute related! Who were the earlier parachutist Yu read about? Any females? I hope you used your local LIBRARY! 3) I loved how Cosmo called her brothers "The Ms!" I hope that "The Ms" will get their own story, too. Will we get to meet the female "Ms" during other books?

To answer questions about Spy Fall, please sign up.
Diana Quincy The early parachutists that I partially based Mari on include Sophie Blanchard and Elisa Garnerin, both of whom made several jumps in the early 1800s.

And yes, I love my local library and use it ALL of the time.

The Ms might get their own story. I originally planned to write about Mari's brothers but then Will showed up and a story for him presented itself so the series went off in a different direction!
Image for Spy Fall
by Diana Quincy (Goodreads Author)