Malu
Malu asked:

how is this book?

To answer questions about Romeo and Juliet, please sign up.
Marti Dolata Best read as a horror story for the parents of teenagers.
Chris I disagree that it's a story of true love; it's a story of two teenagers who, as a result of being young and lacking guidance due to their family's disputes, acted impulsively. They were never taught how to deal with their emotions properly, and as such, those emotions overcame them.
Holly It is not intended as a romance, it's a tragedy about how eenagers are complete and utter morons
TERESA a wonderful love story that teaches a great truth: that true love goes beyond the life after death
Mavis 69 420 666 Not as good as gnomeo and juliet
Roseanna Petherick
K. L. McBride I truly despise it, but that's really just a matter of opinion.
Makinondelanon unas jajas to pertxon
M Cortés I´m going to be honest, It's not the type of book I like, but I have to admit that Shakespeare is an expert mocking teenagers
Karma Its a lot of fun when you get together with friends and act out the parts! I married my friends!!!!
Chris Mondragon terrible it was just terrible
Barbara Cochetas I love this play. However, I do not believe this is a love story rather a tragicomedy. Romeo and Juliette are the self-centered spawns of awful families. The children made a series of idiotic decisions which ultimately lead to their suicide. The play highlights the irrational brash behavior of adolescents. Ahh to be young and dumb.
Joe Holt Bad
Isabella This book is definitely a must-read. I feel it is under- recognized because it is so popular.
Ilojiole Uchechi the book is a tragedy. it is fascinating and suspense-loaded. You can't drop the book until you finish reading it. Even while you are walking along the street, all you are thinking is Romeo and Juliet.
Sara It's just a misogynistic shit of Shakespeare's. Like all his other "brilliant literature pieces", this one is also praised by fools. Sadly. And no, this ain't a book.
Grace the book was really interesting and its a book I don't normally read. I loved the whole love story and the feuding families. I think the meaning behind the story was really interesting and good. 8/10 :)
Maddy T It was an amazing story for almost anyone however I was slightly annoyed with having to look for the definition of many many words from the story.
Grace Here because of Halsey...
Shynan Romeo and Juliet is questionable. It is a Fascinating book, occasionally it has its understanding but i love this book.
Bame Setlhogile tRUE LOVE OBSERVED
Image for Romeo and Juliet