Patty McKenna Van Hulle

I absolutely love a tale of the UNEXPECTED & this ROMANCE had one after another. I also never knew that early parachuting involved jumping from a balloon! I have to ask Ms. Quincy a few questions. How much research did you do? Did you jump from a balloon or plane, too? When is Wiil's book coming out? Why or why did you leave me HANGING (WITH MY MOUTH OPEN CATCHING FLYING FURRY) with a teasing cliffhanger? BIG MEANIE

To answer questions about Spy Fall, please sign up.
Diana Quincy Hi Patty -- I'm glad you enjoyed SPY FALL! Thanks for letting me know :-)

To answer your questions:

1) ON GOING UP IN A HOT AIR BALLOON: I went up in a hot air balloon once in my life, several years ago while working as a television reporter, but we only went up a little ways and the balloon stayed tethered to the ground.

2) RESEARCH: I read quite a bit of material from the period, especially first-hand accounts of watching hot air balloon exhibitions and also accounts from people who wrote about what it was like to ride in a hot air balloon during that time period.

3) WILL'S BOOK: Will's book will be out in late Spring 2015...I don't have an exact date yet. When I started the series, Marcel was going to be the hero of the second book, but then Will showed up and demanded that his story be told next!

4) ON BEING A BIG MEANIE: As to the cliffhanger...sorry about that, but I just write what my characters tell me to write!
Image for Spy Fall
by Diana Quincy (Goodreads Author)