Betty Burrier
Betty Burrier asked:

If anyone has read this book I would like to know what they thought of th book.

To answer questions about The Forgotten Girl, please sign up.
Julie The story itself is interesting, but I found it to be very poorly written. The characters might as well have been robots, as the dialog seemed forced and awkward. I would not recommend it.
Hayley I agree with all of the reviews below. The plot itself wasn't bad. The characters were SO BORING. Too much dialogue... I would estimate about 100 pages of unnecessary dialogue (are you ok? are you sure you're ok?).

It was good enough that I read the whole thing... but the lack of depth in the characters was irritating. Would not recommend.
Erin In total agreement with Julie. The story line was good but the dialogue was so basic, almost juvenile.
Lisa Mcbroom Too many plots,,,, and tepid characters.....
Cindy Fisher Ehh. It was just O.K.
Dawn Corbier
Linda Kirk I like David Bell's other books that I read but this one just didn't have it. I don't know exactly why but just not a great read.
Image for The Forgotten Girl
by David Bell (Goodreads Author)